Sunday, July 01, 2007

Even More 'Shipping


Ahoy there mateys. I be back. Arrr....
No I haven't seen Pirates or anything similar. It's just the spirit of a dead sea man (heh heh... sea man) inhibiting my shell. Came with the 'shipping' phrase. Yes, more of that. Starring Haruno Sakura and Uchiha Sasuke as in pic 1. Pic 2... Originally I wanted to do a better pose than this because the idea came to me while I was watching some anime or other. Then I just copped out and did something relatively simpler. The girl is somewhat based off Harmony from 'Sore Thumbs' but I just didn't get that far. Also part of the original plan was the intent to colour. However, time constraints during this weekend have forced me to reconsider. Doesn't seem worth it for these somewhat crappy versions anyway.
Busy week it has been. Coming up with reports, undergoing training, starting new projects and also a company dinner on Friday. Nice food but I didn't chance too much alcohol. I reckon I should have. Some good news though... some goods coming from Japan for me soon. Possibly a drawing tablet among them. Hopefully I'll be able to put it to good use. I just don't know how these pros are able to get so clear (and not crooked) lines unlike mine. Frustrating!

2 comments:

Jaklang said...

No worries. Looking at those scribbles at college until now, your drawings and sketches have improved a lot.

Now with photoshop color, its simply impressive. Even i can't handle those layers.

Baron Crovax said...

Thanks poker-pal. You keep up with your winnings and throw in a stats or two.