Friday, March 16, 2007

Regression




Man I'm too tired to colour anything so I'm regressing back to pencils as mentioned last post. I'm finding difficulty in even drawing things right with pencils, as you'll notice some pretty weird shaped heads among this bunch.

In order, the pics are (1) Roronoa Zoro from One Piece... probably my favourite character; (2) another 'fairy' with hopefully the right costume. I must note that the costume is actually that of a ballet princess kinda thing, e.g. Princess Tutu. It's not a 'fairy' in any traditional sense; (3) Wolf bandits based on some character design I suddenly recalled from someone's sketch in one of the conventions last year. It wasn't exactly matching, as the real sketch is more Sesshomaru-style but I just wanted to get the wolf thingy on the shoulders; (4) Dr McNinja. Okay at this point I realised I was losing it and promptly stopped.

Nothing exciting but something to put up anyway.

No comments: