Friday, November 04, 2005

Hot means LAZY!

And a very hot, hot greetings to you all. In Melbourne, the temperature just hit Salsa and humid and moving around makes me feel like a corpse. Not a rigor mortis kinda corpse, but rather the bloated rotting kind. As gross as that description is, I hope it'll allow you to pardon me for my lateness as usual.

Work's been swamping. End of year approaches and I need to get lots of things done. Fortunately things are getting slightly better. But I'm digressing. I need to say first a big THANKS to a supporter and dear friend from Malaysia for the gift featured in the first sketch. I wish you good fortune in your upcoming exams and results. As most anime characters featured in Shonen Jump will say 'Don't worry about it. You'll do fine.' I've popped in some of your 'favourite' anime characters. I hope I got at least one of the right.

The rest are for the benefit of the male audiences that happen by every so often. I've tried some 'alluring' poses as best as I can and even put in a Neko-gal! Anyway hope they're not too disappointing. Enjoy, peoples.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not bad, cousin! Love the ladies. The guy with the mask is cool too. Is that a watch he's wearing or one of those rubber bracelets that're catching on nowadays?

Baron Crovax said...

It's a bracelet but not one of those rubber band ones that my sister is trying to force upon me (counfound her evilness!). It is for Naruto fans and is a symbol of otakuness that I wear proudly.