Monday, November 21, 2005

Double Post! OMG! WTF?!

Heh, a quick addition to the previous one... Like I said, I just had to get something up. The first is an attempt at my battle-scarred hero. Beaten up by some nasty! Who could it be? Curious!

And then we move to what I promised... my teppanyaki experience. Let me give you a recommendation: seafood teppanyaki is DELICIOUS! If you can blow some cash, go do it. In fact, go do it now. NOW! Seriously though... I just heart it literally translates to 'Hot plate - fried'. They cook it in front of you and usually the cook engages in conversation with you. It just happens that ours was probably the master-chef (No, not Master Chief, you Halo-philes!) and he did serve us a good treat. Thank you, Yamane-sama! Okay that's enough for now. Double posting! OMG, WTF?!

No comments: