Monday, October 24, 2005


Well here I am late again and once again it's for the same reason! Life just won't give up on me and laziness never lets go. However, in the spirit of the upcoming spooky American-holiday (that's Halloween, people) I've experimented on a few other sketches. Some normal and bleh stuff. I know they're not fantastic but forgive me since it's been a busy week.

Starting off is the continued theme of the sword-master I've been sketching for the past few weeks. Arm's a bit shoddy but getting there. Need to work on more dynamic poses and attack forms but short of time. Forever short of time.

The next happy little fellow is my favourite. Madness.... agony and all those little nasties bursting out of this chap. Ever since I got into this I've always been trying to sketch this sort of madness in my characters.

The last 2 are random sketches thrown in. It's Halloween soon, as I said and I've been reworking on my Necromancer costume again although it's much more shoddy than the previous one. Anyway, it's chucked on for your enjoyment. The final dude is the devil. I think that's enough said, really. His shirt is partially inspired by one of the characters from Guild Wars. That's about it.

No comments: