Sunday, November 20, 2005

Some funnies...

Hello all again! Just a quick update with some non-pretty pictures (just couldn't decide on what this week). Besides, it's been a not-pretty week and I'm feeling I'm more and more behind on my work. I've had 2 birthdays over the past week for the people I'm living with. Happy birthdays to them! May the coming year be happier and bring more joy and all that kinda jazz. On another positive note, I had teppanyaki sometimes this week too. I had an illustration but it's not inked yet. Will follow shortly.

The first as promised is something that hit me about Charlie Brown (a character that I relate to almost soulfully... except when he gets popular). The following sketches, well... the old grumpy man was an experiment. Everytime it's pretty people and whatnots. Just thought I'd try old and frumpy for once. Also included is an old-cliche'd comic. The dangers of nature. To all of you who haven't been in Australia in the summer, I warn you: BEWARE THE FLIES! and that's no joke. That's it for now... signing off for a short while.

No comments: