Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Quid Pro Quo, Tit for Tat

Questionaire

Layer One: On The Outside
Name: CWY aka BeanieMan aka Baron Crovax
Birth Date: The maximum square root in a year

Current status: Unemployed and Single... sadly
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Black enough
Righty or Lefty: Right-handed, unlike those devil-lefties

Layer Two: On The Inside
Your Heritage: Proud Asian Banana
Fears: Things that I cannot achieve due to my overwhelming weaknesses and inabilities
Your Weakness: Low willpower, irresponsibility, physically weak and horrible mentality
Your Perfect Pizza: Meaty... possibly with seafood

Layer Three: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First Waking Up: 'I need to get to the bathroom'
Your Bedtime: Late and whenever I like it
Your Most Missed Memory: Probably high school. Good 'fellowship' friends, close family and a very special bit that remains a secret forever.

Layer Four: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Ginger Beer
McDonald's or Burger King: KFC.. coz I hate McD. They have crappy burgers and overcharge
Single or Group Dates: Single dates means less competition from the male offensive but focused pressure from the female offensive. Probably single is still better.
Adidas or Nike: Both are crap
Tea or Nestea: Nestea... sweeter
Chocolate or Vanilla: No particular preference
Cappucino or Coffee: Whichever's sweeter

Layer Five: Do You...
Smoke: Can't... asthma
Curse: All the F**KING time
Take a shower: Sure. I defecate regularly too. Thanks for asking
Have a crush: Probably not
Think you've been in love: Sadly... yes
Go to school: not anymore
Want to get married: Hmmm... succumb to my diseases alone and bitter... I think marriage isn't a bad idea
Believe in yourself: Hell no
Think you're a health freak: Hell no

Layer Six: In The Past Month
Drank alcohol: Copiously? Yes
Gone to the mall: Kinda
Been on stage: No
Eaten sushi: I've had one of those rolls. Don't think it counts as sushi.
Dyed your hair: No

Layer Seven: Have You Ever...
Played A Stripping Game: Nope. I'm grotesque enough not to be asked
Fit In: Not really. Other people have tried to but I always screw up.

Layer Eight:
Age You're Hoping To Be Married: Anytime before I die... preferrably while sex is still important to me.

Layer Nine: In a Girl/Guy
Best Eye Colour: I wouldn't care even if flames shot out of their eyes
Best Hair Colour: I wouldn't care even if it was the colour of vomit
Short Hair or Long Hair: Short hair's cuter... but again I am not going to be fussy because of this

Layer Ten: What Were You Doing
1 Min Ago: Reading webcomics
Hour Ago: Playing Guild Wars
4.5 Hours Ago: Watching Heroes
1 Month Ago: The same as above
1 Year Ago: The same as above but crying over my stupid thesis also

Layer Eleven: Finish The Sentence
I Love: meat, anything related to manga and anime and video games
I Feel: tired
I Hate: my weaknesses
I Hide: my genitalia
I Miss: Foo Chook Kin (it's a food item)
I Need: Money and women.. and superpowers

Okay, I normally don't do these kind of things but because it was personally requested and I can't say no to a lady... I acquiesed. I know how the game is played. Info is paid for by info. So there you go. No pic uploads today, but I might come up with some if I can spare the time to prepare for Animania this weekend. Doodling Contest!

No comments: