Sunday, April 15, 2007

It's Renge's turn!



Hot on the heels of the previous update.. it's Renge's turn! You know what? I've changed my mind... Haruhi is nice and all but who can beat the manic behaviour (and oh, so Otaku) of Renge-chan! Therefore my new Ouran favourite is the high-powered-motor-queen herself, Renge Houshakuji. Gotta try to capture that bit where she's going 'Moeeeeeeeee......!' Anyway got just the flower for the background from my mum's camera skills.

As for the other two... the first is just something I was experimenting on: pouting. Then I added in a dragonesque fellow to bulk it up. Need some consumate Vs there somewhere. The second is based on a (highly risque lesbian pirate themed) webcomic Boobs Ahoy. Um... not that there's anyone like that here but if you're the objectionable type don't bother.

No comments: