Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Valentines '06 Special


Hey, you all! Happy Valentine's Day. It's a late update, I know, but I thought I'd do something bold this particular day. I've been ruminating on what exactly to draw, taking into consideration my lack of style and experience. Well, I've decided to go onto something rather sad as this has been my experience with Valentine's days all my life. Unrequited, forgotten and despised...

I beg that you forgive the roughness of the work. I didn't spend enough time on it and rushed through the last bits while complaining about the materials I had and their limitations. I really need to learn how to clean things up and stop taking the easy way out sometime.

Anyway, I guess it's back to ol' Charlie Brown to keep me company on this day. Every year, he's been there to comfort me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very nice drawing. the part where they dance, i was wondering which one was them, cuz they all looked the same. dumb rite? they were both the same couple doing dif moves,i finally found out. Great costumes, and not as messy as how u said it would hv been. Just that, was she a ghost ?