Saturday, January 21, 2006

Uninvited - The Story Pt 2

BM: Yeah, life was pretty good for a while... or as good as high school life could be. I was with a team that consisted of some of the best the school could offer and we held our positions firmly.

BM: That was before we faced THEM in a debate. School vs school and we had the homeground advantage. Man, I can't even remember the topic anymore much less wether we were for it or against it. It didn't make much difference anyway. All our advantages did us little good.

BM: They blew us out of the water. She alone could have taken us down. She... who at that time seemed like a terrifying warrior with her words. Every trick in the book was thrown at us and the judges loved it. She was relentless and almost demonic in her abilities. We were way out of their league.

BM: Defeat was bitter. There was the standard line-up of emotions. Fear of what we were up against. Disbelief and denial at our loss. A short burst of indignation, but mostly a seething resentment at our shattered pride.

(To be continued...)

3 comments:

Baron Crovax said...

Okay two things I need to get off with Part 2:

1) I'm really sorry for the crappy artwork for this one. Some 'fans' are very keen on the continuation and have been dropping hints on seeing this one up. Let me tell you, sketching 4 panels and scripting them is NOT as easy as I thought it'd be. Anyway, I please to aim!

2) In case you DO know, or THINK you know of the events and the people depicted in this story, I would appreciate that you consider this a work of FICTION. Please enjoy the story but don't blackmail me or anything with it. Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Hua... you really looked shock by her...

was it the skills?
the looks?
or the matrix glasses?

even ur glasses must hv been awed with its eyes opened cuz it turned from rectanglish circle to a round.

-Reporter in charge of the forecasted bestseller.

Baron Crovax said...

Well, there was a lot of things that made her impressive. That's explored (in shallow detail) in the upcoming posts, but really... what reason does a guy need to like someone?

The changes of spectacles may be attributed to the fact that BM does not have eyes, unlike the other characters. It's just a standard for geeky characters. To overcome that, one has to rely on the mouth and eyebrows to carry the expression. Failing that, spectacles may morph as I see fit, for am I not the creator? Bow before me and respect me!