Friday, January 20, 2006

Uninvited - The Story Pt 1

BM: You know what? Love really stinks.

D: Yeah? What do you know about it? Is there some dark tormenting secret that I haven't heard of before?

BM: Hmph...



BM: You ever hear the song 'Uninvited'?

D: That Alanis Morisette song?

BM: Yeah that's the one.
BM: I tell you, there's not another song that stabs me as much as that. That song always brings on the memories...

D: Surely you're exaggerating. It really can't be as bad as that.

BM: Well, there's a story that explains why, but it's long...

D: Call me curious... what happened?


BM: Well.. when I was in high school, I was an avid debater and elocutionist. Even represented the school a few times...

(To be continued)

1 comment:

Baron Crovax said...

2 things:
1) I'm sorry if whomever I reprsents in the story looks weird or unrealistic because my memory is bad and I'm pretty bad at this.
2) Yes... I did look that dorky (WORSE, in fact!) during my younger years. Not much has changed...