Saturday, May 26, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!

Surgeon General's Warning: Alien symbiotes may cause severe bouts of emo and loss of dancing skills.

Alright, let's start this way: I'm 26 now. Many thanks to those who sent early and timely greetings and presents. I truly feel happy so many people remembered, especially some who were recently down with germs or preoccupied with sales in preparation for long trips.

Good celebration, too. I went out to a good steak dinner last night after a very nice job interview. Apparently my conduct during my Masters years as a tutor has alotted me a fair amount of good karma. I don't think I should go further.

As to the picture... well, I saw Spiderman 3 earlier in the week. Very nice, highly enjoyable although there's some inconsistencies with characters and plots. Still, turn off the mind a bit and you'll have a good laugh or two (I swear Stan Lee's senile!). Apparently Emo = Evil now. Anyway, the pic's supposed to be a birthday present to someone else on this day.

Once again, many thanks to you all.

No comments: