Thursday, August 02, 2007

Wow... Sakura became hot...


Man, have you seen the recent Naruto Shippuuden episodes? I mean... what happened to Sakura during that time skip? How did she get so hot? Maybe it's the maturity they've added to the character or perhaps the animators are just better at it... or maybe it's a combination of both. Either way, that fight with Sasori? Niiceeee...

Because of that hotness, I came up with the ditty that is Pic 2. Drawn and inked with fine line pen and then coloured. Took a LOT of time colouring, I don't mind telling you. I rather like the effect because my shadow layer was changed to a 'darkened' type instead of leaving it as 'normal' as I usually do. Seems to turn out somewhat better. I think I got the flesh colour right on that one too. You may recognise that scene from the anime... but my Sakura is slightly deformed (and therefore less hot as compared to the original).

Before I came up with that one, though, I had to do some practice runs as I was rather rusty and tried colouring by 'dissolving' layers. First pic is the result. Somehow it's not that bad a result.

Other than that I've been horrendously busy checking essays, proving equations and getting a pile of work at the office. Not much time to do much sketching and not much time to take note of anything else.

1 comment:

Jaklang said...

Nice!

I like the glossy look of pic 2, Sakura !



Jaklang
Online poker jottings