Saturday, April 19, 2008

Animaniamania!





Wowzers, I just managed to crawl out of stupor and put something up!

Work is piling up and I have been on the go for the past few days. I'm barely at home as it is, seeing as there's social obligations. Never really got the time to sit down and nut out some sketches. Really don't have time for colouring at present!

Anyway, asides from being swamped, things aren't too bad. Went to see Superhero movie... kinda funny but not award winning material.

Animania's tomorrow! I have to get some sketches out to practice but I was tired out today. Nevertheless, there are some older ones I did involving Zetsubou Sensei (still loving it) characters. I reckon it'll be my goal to finish them all. I reckon that shouldn't be too many provided they don't keep introducing more (well, no complaints really).

Pic (1) is a random drawing of a girl with a wooden sword, based on mine. Pic (2) is heavily influenced by the Caramelldansen craze (even VG Cats got hit with it) and all the Youtube madness. Pictured are the insane Kafuka (I wanted to use her in a more sadistic way.. but Caramelldansen is pretty sadistic) and Maria (wanted to get her out of the way). Pic (3)... Kobushi in her 50-50 semi-nude pose. Thank goodness for Chiri's fan service! I really wanted to colour this in to get the differentiation between bandage and skin. Pic (4) is my trial design for the Animania sketch theme this year: Fire and Water. Hopefully not tired out by tomorrow to think about it.

Alright, need to recuperate. Hopefully can get some coloured stuff out eventually.

No comments: