Sunday, August 06, 2006

I shamble back






Hey, peoples...

I thought I'd try this again after intense pressure from some sources.

Okay, some updates. My passport is still missing but I'm back on the trams and going my way. I'm also quite sure that the perpetrator might eventually stumble here and laugh at all the trouble he's caused me and all I can do is whine about it and be less of a man. Well, fine. Not like that's news anyway. I'm still busy finishing up my other projects seeing as they're all I can do at the moment.

I've also been immersing myself in the virtual world to avoid dealing with reality. Maybe I need to start crawling back, but it will be a slow process.

Anyway, the first three pictures were supposed to be released on the day of the incident. They were to depict some of the costumes on the anime festival I attended. Okay, there was no Hsien-Ko, but I like her of all the Dark Stalkers characters. Dunno why. Anyway I apologise for the messiness.

The last 2 pictures were my personal wishes on my antagonists. Unfortunately they will not be fulfilled. At most it will be a source of amusement for them. Hopefully some Divine Will will see to it that they laugh themselves to death. Sometimes I wish I had a Death Note.

Alright. I'm back. I'll do my best to stay back regularly. Until then, you're free to laugh and make fun of me as usual. Cyaz.

No comments: