Friday, April 07, 2006

Some small test sketches

Tomorrow I shall be off to Minifest, i.e. mini-Manifest. This is the anime convention held annually at Melbourne University and quite simply the happiest days of the year, despite the fact that I usually go alone and come home alone. Anyway, they've just started this Minifest last year (I missed it! Casual swearing!) and it just might satiate my horrible appetite for the next few months while I wait for the real Manifest.

Anyway, I hope to sneak into the drawing room and do a few sketches. Ought as well practice a bit to see if I can get some people impressed (and maybe convince them to come see my blog!). It's something to do while I recover from the last stages of flu, anyway.

That should be quite enough, really... All in all I've done the posing shot, some action shots, some with background and covered men, women and giant robots. I should be ready.
P. S. Just thought I'd adda bit more...

No comments: